I've done so well this year after a traumatic start.

I nearly had a nervous breakdown in January after pancreatic cancer fears so went back on citalopram. Found myself pregnant in march so came off. My husband and I lost our first child to a rare genetic disease and this pregnancy had the same disease. We lost the baby at 13 weeks and through all that, HA did so well. Was pregnant again just a month and a half later, baby healthy this time and am now 20.5 weeks pregnant.

I have had a bit of HA going on but then last week, stomach was tender above bump (baby not that high yet) and pain around ribs but husband said it would be the lower muscles etc pulling down from stretching. That went on for a week then I caught a terrible gastro bug and was ill on Saturday. 2 days later ribs are still sore etc which I expect after the retching and from my understand, large intestine actually runs quite high so if it is settling could still be sore but during the night I keep waking up with nausea (past two nights) and because the stomach rib pain was there a good week and a bit before, my pancan fears are flaring up again.

I had LFT bloods done in January as well as an ultrasound and all were fine then. Could pancreatic or even gallbladder cancer appear that quickly? Trying to avoid a meltdown.

Thanks