Hello everyone!

I'm new to this forum and will introduce myself later.
Three weeks ago I was having a panic attack while trying to fall asleep. I had panic attacks several times due to my hypochondria, which I coped with pretty good. It has always been pretty harmless. But this is new for me because the panic attack happened without a reason, it just came out of nowhere. There were some stressful events in the last few weeks, maybe this was the tigger (death of my dog, stress in school). However, I'm in a constant state of anxiety or anxious thoughts since this panic attack, which I never had before, this is what fightens me. I doubled the dosage of citalopram (which I am using for years), now 20 mg. The thoughts revolve around the fear of never getting better again, that I might get depressed and so on. Google has been my main occupation the last days, I'm constantly searching for stories if people get better or how worse their anxiety is. I know, I should stop doing that. I had no signs of anxiety in two years and now that... Will there be better days again? I am searching for a therapist now. Some positive thoughts and reassurance would help me a lot!

xoxo