Thread: wierd symtoms goingdown here!

wierd symtoms goingdown here!

recently ive been having wierd feelins and i dunno if its anxiety/ocd/panic or whatever but it feels liek im going mental so please help.

i keep thinking that words or sentances sort of sound...wierd or not real. liek some one will say something and for some reason i'll get all panicky thinking that didnt sound right and then i'll think im going insane! A thought will just pop into my head that that doesnt sounds right.i suppose im sort of spaced out too.

also i was waking up with this wierd tingly pins and needles feelling all over my body starting from my feet. my doctor says its nothing and probably anxiety but i dont know.

also i sometimes get this wierd sort of burning/tingly feeling in my throat and also that the tip of my nose has gone numb or tingly.

Ive been suffering a lot with anxiety recently over being i n love with my boyfriend, but that has passed and gone onto this. I also asked pepoe about panic attacks i used to have as a teenager about being a peadophile etc and have been told it soudns liek Pure O. ive never been clinically diagnosed with any of these things but they seem to make sense.

do you think these symptoms are just part of anxiety etC?

*FREAKED OUT*

Re: wierd symtoms goingdown here!

hello.. from what you were describing at the beggining of your message it sounds like it could be symptoms of anxiety. when i first started getting panic attacks i also thought i was going mad, i was too scared to go to the doctors or talk to anyone i knew, about it incase i got locked up in a ward somewhere.. a possibility i thought would be certain. when your level of anxiety gets to a high level some people start to experiance something called depersonalisation or derealisation. these can both bring on feelings of feeling 'spaced out' or feelings of unreality.. its as if the normal life we live isn't really real. i asked a lot of doctors and therapists about these sensations with not much luck. no one could explain them then i came across a book called 'panic attacks' by christine ingham that explained exactly how i was feeling down to the T. you should look into it, you might get comfort from knowing that these symptoms are perfectly normal, they WILL pass, there's no need to be scared of them or feel ashamed of them. although saying all this, i'm not a doctor so its always best to go and get checked out. x

Re: wierd symtoms goingdown here!

bluuurgh im feeling that really wierd sort of 'not real' feeling and its freaking me out. i used to do recreational drugs and suppose im freaking out thinking that ive permenantly damamged myself. maybe im just thinking about thast then making myself beleive thats what it is, who knows.
    i want feeling particularly anxious today so i thought, but ive had a lot of excitement......dunno
    AARG

Thread Information