Before I start, I have a massive fear of dentists and I've not been since I turned 18 and my parents couldn't make me go anymore.

The only treatment I've ever had at the dentist is a clean and even then I cried and screamed through it when I was about 14. I'm now 21 and I can feel a bump at the very top right of my gum which seems like a wisdom tooth about to come through. I'm absolutely terrified it's a wisdom tooth that will need removing, there's no pain or anything but I'm so scared

The teeth at the top of my jaw have all come through, even though I still have a baby tooth in front of my canine however the my molars at the bottom have come through but they sit quite low if you know what I mean, on one side it's like it's not come through the gum properly. I don't think there's any coming through on the bottom of my jaw but there's defo something on the top right, it seems in quite good space and doesn't seem close to my other teeth but I'm still really worried about needing dental surgery!!

Even going the dentist as a kid for a check up used to make me anxious for weeks and I'd burst into tears when we went in.

Should I be worried I'll need it removing??