Thread: Need a chat :(

Need a chat :(

I am sorry about the title, I didnt know what to call it.

Last night, my brothers girlfriend passed away. She was only 31 and she suffered two heart attacks. I am not sure how I feel.. It does not seem real. If anyone is awake I could do with a chat. I am happy to talk on here or Private Message. Just need someone right now.

Re: Need a chat :(

I'm really sorry to hear this, Shaun.

I'm only popping on briefly over Xmas but didn't want you to feel like no-one is listening.

Yes, I can imagine how unreal it feels at that age. You've also been through some tough times this year and so has your brother & his GF so it must seem overwhelming.

Just wanted to say how sorry I am Shaun.

There are no words to make it ok, but I just wanted to say I am thinking of you at this very sad time.

Sorry to hear of your loss.i cant imagin how you must be feeling..so sad.best wishes to you and hope you recover soon..take care.

Shaun, my brothers girlfriend was killed in a car accident two and a half years ago, so I can relate to how you feel. All I can suggest is let your feelings out and be there for your brother. It's hard and horrible and feels unreal for a long time, but we've got through it and my brother is now happy again. It takes such a huge toll on a family though. I bottled everything up and ended up having an anxious breakdown months later. I just didn't want to feel anything, but of course that is never healthy in the long term.

Thank you for all the replies and kind words. It means alot.

Kimberley I sent a private message, hope you do not mind.

Thread Information