Thread: Migraines

Migraines

Hi so I've posted before about head pains which last a few weeks but come and go throughout the day. They're not particularly painful and the best way to describe them is they're like ice pick headaches. I'm bothered because they've started again but I don't have pain as such just very short stabs all over my head. This time though I also feel quite full in my head - it's almost like a headache trying to start but doesn't if this makes sense? Could this be a migraine without the typical pain?? I don't even take painkillers as its that brief a sensation but it is starting to make me anxious. Anyone else experiencing the same??

Re: Migraines

Sounds like ice pick headaches.. Just a short stabbing pain.. I get them. I try my best to distract myself if I get one.x

Not lately, but I have had them. If it's not ongoing I wouldn't give it much thought. Everyone experiences nonsensical pains and sensations daily; unlike "everyone" we tend to be hyper-vigilant about it

Your right about being hyper vigilant tinae. I do think I over examine every little twitch. What do your feel like shirlp? Have you ever been tested for anything? I always think that ice pick headaches should be much more painful but I get short stabs which don't stop me from doing anything but they're getting me down and paranoid.

I haven't had any kind of tests on my head.. Having a really bad time with pressure /pain right now. With stabbing pains. Got a Dr ringing me in a couple of days to discuss this.. I worry about any little feeling in my head.. Oh the joys of HA.. Hope you're feeling better? X

Hi shirp. They went a. Week or so ago which is what seems to happen. Overall they started 2 yrs ago. I saw a locus go who didn't have a clue. Then they went away for about 12 months. Now they started again around Feb 2015 for 10 days then stopped and started again around xmas. It totally makes me panic and anxious but when I'm fine I know it can't be anything too serious right??

I get like that.. I think the drs listen to symptoms and can't find anything wrong with said symptoms.. Any pain in my head panics me wen I'm anxious.. Any other time I don't give them second thoughts. I can tell wen my anxiety is coming in the pains all over start.. If you've been checked over by the Dr and he is fine with your symptoms then I don't think its anything serious. X

Did the dr ring you shirlp?

Thread Information