Thread: Blank Moments!

Blank Moments!

Hi Everyone,
    I'm sorry if I'm not posting this in the right place because I'm new here... There's this blank moments I have mostly when I'm driving and it scares me. I just go blank for 2-3 secs and I'm back, wondering what just happened. Please advise me on this.

Many Thanks

Re: Blank Moments!

i get blank moments all the time,
    i frequently hear Amy being called out because i've "lost myself" again, i'm not sure why it happens but i suffered with it for a long time now x

There are a few other threads just like this, I will have a look and post them for you so can get some more members who say the same.

Serotonin is the neurotransmitter that is used for concentration & short term memory. People with anxiety and depression are often observed to be low in this neurotransmitter so I think the answer could be in that.

---------- Post added at 06:41 ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 ----------

Here are two I can think of:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=177146
    http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=176249

Please note that I spoke to the OP on the second thread but it was on PM as she contacted me after seeing the first thread. Much of the same was discussed.
    Last edited by MyNameIsTerry; 10-01-16 at 06:52.

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Thread Information