Thread: weird symptoms

weird symptoms

Head fullness
    Feel like I'm not seeing things properly
    Problems focusing
    Feeling like I'm dying
    Feeling like things around me arnt the same as they used to be
    Feel like I need to say bye to people

---------- Post added at 20:15 ---------- Previous post was at 20:03 ----------

I feel like iv driven myself into a state of depression. Although iv not stopped speaking to people I rarely want to get involved with things like I used to and I just cant take my mind off of my health at any point of the day. Its frustrating. Debilitating. Overwhelming.

I'm on a 13 week waiting list to start CBT but I need help now. Iv been waiting since November and this spiral is getting out of control and I don't know what to do anymore. I'm not thinking of suicide and I don't think I ever will. But I certainly am afraid of my mental state and where it may take me.

Re: weird symptoms

I was looking through all the posts on here.. trying to find people I can relate to. It's the only thing thay makes me feel better anymore. I have all of your issues plus constant ringing in my ears, extreme fatigue, tingling in my left hand and other various parts, muscle twitching, etc etc. Things seem to get worse every day. I am terrified I'm dying of something horrible. My main concern is a brain tumor. I have an MRI scheduled for next Friday and I'm freaking out. I have two kids and I feel like I can't be the mom I should be for them. I feel like I'm dying and I'm going to miss out on all of the awesome things my kids will do in their lives. It's debilitating. I can't live like this anymore.

I feel for you with all my heart. Truly. I hope we all find a way to get through this and live the full, happy lives we deserve. I just have trouble understanding how it got this bad. The only explanation I can come up with for myself is that I'm dying. It's just a never ending, vicious cycle.

Re: weird symptoms

Hi guys,

This sounds like anxiety and possibly panic attacks have you considered this? Panic attacks can cause very real physical symptoms, the feeling of impending doom, tingling in hands/arms, feeling like things are out of focus are all common panic attack symptoms

Thread Information