Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Giving up

Giving up

Hi think I'm just going to give up I start to feel ok then bang it hits me again I can't deal with it, got no one to talk to an when I do I don't know what to say because I don't know why I am like I am?
    Iv lost the will to live got no fight left in me my relationship is a joke he doesn't help me at all feel like I'm not here anymore I'm just existing for some reason probably to suffer! No one helps me with the kids I'm at the end don't know what to do anymore!

Re: Giving up

Hey Kim , always a message away if you needs chat xx

Thankyou x

I'm in the same boat as you. Everyday I have bad anxiety , depression and it makes me want to give it all up just for an easy life , whatever that is. Honestly when I think about all the fight I put in to stay sane it makes me feel relieved to know that I can just lose my sanity within a few seconds with no more fight or agony , just pure freedom from fear.

Maybe one day we will get over it! It's just hard going through this everyday! I'm willing myself to be happy but doesn't happen

I hope you get some relief quickly Kim. Mental illness can be so hard to deal with when we're at our lowest.

I feel the same as you right now. I want to live though. I want my life back or any kind of life back. Everyone around me thinks I'll get it back, but I have to suffer in the short term. At times, it seems it will never end and I panic. I'm in a right state right now. Couldn't even go to the little theatre down the road with my wife and children because of the seemingly relentless discomfort I'm in. I stayed in bed trying to hide from the anxiety and depression.

Hi Kim, have you ever thought of meeting a therapist or some other treatment?

It is very hard especially when u have people around who don't understand it makes u feel so alone even though there are plenty of other people going through it? Hope u find relief soon aswel so u can get bk going out with your an kids I feel awful not doing as much as I'd like with my kids it's just impossible at the min!
    I have a therapist not really working for me at the min.

I feel like this too, been fighting near all my life (im now 39), But it's thanks to having such an understanding wife that i am still here. I want to live a happy life, the way i feel when not crippled with anxiety/depression. Can totally relate to you feeling that you cant go on though, it is a horrendous, seemingly continual fight. I can go a few months feeling fine then crash back again. I have tried a lot of different meds, CBT and counselling, but none have helped.
    Do you take any meds to help?

there's one sure thing that I have learned a long time ago: you should never give up! it pretty much became my life motto. doesn't matter what happens! DO NOT GIVE UP! somewhere, somehow but in the end you'll be fine!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information