So about two months I just got out of something that scared the shiz out of me.

I was worried about my heart, so I started to eat 3 to 2 cloves a garlic per day. Doing that, very stupid lol, lead me to having horrible acid reflux. I could feel the burn come up my esophagus. Right after this happened I started having the globus sensation. Then I was put on PPI and it stopped the burning reflux, but it did not stop the globus sensation. Sometimes it is really bad when I swallow to the point where I become nauseated. Recently, it has not been so bad, but I can still feel it there.

Food goes down fine, I still am hungry.

It just makes me feel nauseated when it is really bad. However, it can be ok, still there, and then it can feel like a chocking that brings on the nausea. I also feel like my breathing is off. However, they have done a pulmonary test and that came back normal. I've also had a chest x ray recently that was also normal.

Last week I had an endoscopy done, they found I had mild gastritis that impacted my stomach and esophagus. Beyond that, everything else was fine, biopsys were also taken and they were all normal However, I was still referred to see an ENT next. I haven't seen the ENT yet.

I am just trying to wrap my head around the globus sensation. I understand that anxiety can cause this, and I have been very anxious to the point where I've had my first rounds of panic attacks and have been put on Xanax. I have never had panic attacks until recently. The Xanax really does stop them from happening when I know it will happen and relieves me after it happens.

I've been avoiding garlic, tomato, and onion but worried that it could be something serious because this has been going on for nearly two months. I've also tried some throat exercises with no success.