Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Emphasema/COPD

Re: Emphasema/COPD

Have a look at the symptoms of anxiety on the main page, what you are describing is very common

I will read that for tonight for sure and see

I just exerted myself and cant breath tho,and pheglm i think fron the lung not sure if its that or throat

Just read it, was verry knowlegeable. I wish I would have read it last year lol that is how I felt for 2 years and thought I was dead.

It just now my breathing and chest tightness are different, also it hurts to cough and my lungs wheeze I was told. I jsut cant help but think this one time thing for a whole night could have burnt and destroyed my lungs.
    Last edited by senalarose; 06-03-16 at 12:38.

Quote Originally Posted by senalarose View Post
    It just now my breathing and chest tightness are different....
    Ok... you didn't damage your lungs.You just didn't! And I truly believe you are feeling symptoms and indeed they may "feel" different, but it's because of anxiety, not a sinister physical reason. You're spiraling and IMO, it's more about feeling really guilty for a lapse in reason than it is a real physical result of falling off the wagon for one night. You're back on and now you have to get back to where you were. One doesn't expect to travel that distance in a few days.

Wish there were more words to offer but reassurance obviously isn't working. Either you take on board what people are saying or you don't. Stop beating yourself up and I bet the symptoms will fade

Hope you feel better soon.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

I have some thoughts that I may have caused just a massive flare up cause I didnt take my asthma meds for the past year, was feeling well. Symbicort is hard on ya. But I think I should stay on it long term. Not feeling better yet but only been taking for 4 days.

Was on that last year for 2 months and then started breathing.

Also was told that it doesn't hit you this hard all at once by my wife and that you don't get ups and downs with a progressive lung disease.

Atleast im trying the whole tell me what it most likely is plus the added anxiety and also what it cant be because symptoms don't just tear you apart within 2 months and make u breathless in copd or ehmphaseyma

Makes sense right?
    Last edited by senalarose; 06-03-16 at 15:45.

just let me know whatcha all think about that logic for me to be assuming

I hope I have not aggravated everyone im sorry, just when i move it feels breathless when i lay still i feel ok ish but not better
    Last edited by senalarose; 07-03-16 at 06:09.

waiting on the appointment with resp dr, very worried, stairs are hard, im breathless sitting standing walking anything. My pufffer symbicort does not seem to do much of anything. I really am starting to think i f*d up bad

*ct had non cancerous nodules a year ago and a big paragraph of stuff but dr says it was ok that was a yr ago, now i feel bad and all i had was a xray and cbc

darn medical system, i was taking symbicort and didnt know it had lactose in it (cant have that) was making me almost die after a week. Ive been off it for a day now. Still breathless and phlegm with occasional pains but not darn well almost dying.

Still nervous but the wheels are turning to get me tested.
    I am close to believing you guys that it is impossible to be copd because I didn't have it last year and if I am correct COPD doesnt come hit you all at once. I also read that my being breathless while sitting would make it sever copd wich is impossible being I had no copd last year. And if I did have it now than it would have shown up in a ct last year for developing slowly right/?

Im waiting on a breathing test but last year I had a ct and the lungs they didnt say had a concern in march/april, this year I had a x ray after I started feeling breathless and they saw nothing. I had asthma last year and im i guess just hoping it is that cause copd seems deadly :( Biggest regrets for what I did ugh thanks again guys for bearing with me on this scare
    Last edited by senalarose; 08-03-16 at 16:05.

I can't give you a definitive yes or no but I'm really thinking that you don't have what you're thinking you do. And stay off of Google and don't be searching the Internet about it. Maybe change a few things with your lifestyle and move on from this tiny glitch!

also taking anxiety meds now since last week (diazapam/lorazapams) I had a rough past and alot of dusty jobs (28 but scared this is my turn to sign off)

Phlegm/breathless and a cough

Anyone know the life expectancy? Ugh
    Last edited by senalarose; 08-03-16 at 17:17.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information