Thread: food

food

this sounds really silly but i feel like i am scared of everything. i dont know why i just am. i am scared of males and if i hear them shouting i just panic and i get so stressed out. i dont know how to stop it cos i know i cant hide away forever but i try really hard and when i fail to cope near them i get even more annoyed which adds to my stress. what do i do to stop it? i have to go to college for an appointment on thursday and right now i really just want to die because i went last week for forms and it went really bad and im not sure i can do it again. is that silly? im sorry if it is i domnt know how to stop feeling scared of everything. im sorry.

minnie xxxx

Re: food

what are you sorry for??! aw dont be. everyone has fears - i worry about everything! mainly getting ill. everyone has fears and worries to some extent,just some are worse that others. your not silly at all

claire x

Minnie, lots of people your age are scared, some just put on a better act than others. When you go for your interview, the people doing it will understand that you're scared, everyone will be, but like I said, some will just cover it up better. You won't be like this forever, it does get better, I've been through this and I'm 51 now, I remember just what it was like, but although I have my problems now, it's not like it was when I was 16, I was a walking jellly then.

Didn't finish what I was writing earlier, sorry, I was at work and had to leave it, home now.........so anyway Minnie, you aren't silly and have nothing to be sorry for, I expect by the time you read this, your appointment at college will be over and it will have gone OK, and you will have a great time when you start there in Sept,even if the first few days are a bit scary.

thank you for your post cattt, college has past didnt go to weel, then we had to go back and it was cancelled but anyway. i will keep trying. i'm learning nw tips on he website to remain calm in situations. thanks for the support x x x

minnie xxxx

Thread Information