Thread: New worry

New worry

I have pain in the left side of my chest which i can feel in my elbow i am really worried that it is something heart related someone help:(

Re: New worry

Shortness of breath? Dizziness? Feelings of Acid reflux? Racing Pulse? Numb feelings? Have you had a recent physical exam? Hows your blood pressure?

If you're really worried perhaps a visit to your GP or an emergency medical service would be necessary?

Pain is not really anything to go off since its very subjective to what it could be and could be something like, falling asleep on your arm, leaning on it awkward for an extended period of time, fatigued back muscles that could radiate up to your chest and arms making it uncomfortable.

Hi Jamie,

You're very much like me and I know it's awful. I worry daily about somethig new and most the time it's something ive gone looking for or created!

Symptoms you mention are anxiety related.

I sometimes get shortness of breathe and palpitations during football and that really panics me as i am only 19 and i have heart problems now its really bad and i am really scared

---------- Post added at 21:21 ---------- Previous post was at 21:17 ----------

I have however measured my blood pressure and in the right region

I would think that palpitations and shortness of breath during physical exertion such as football would cause something like that very easily depending on diet and physical athleticism. Or basically how in shape you are for the sport you're playing.

Hows your diet? At your age something like that is very very rare and almost impossible as the circulatory system has just barely grown and its still very strong no matter what you throw at it. Usually heart problems manifest at a very young age and are caught very easily but rarely manifest in young adulthood. Sounds to me like anxiety

Probably didn't warm up properly?

I definitely didnt warm up properly and are other weight and exercise once a week with quite a few missed sessions but am trying to get better. Can i still fix any problems i have? As i am trying to get fitter and healthier but am worried to exercise

---------- Post added at 21:32 ---------- Previous post was at 21:30 ----------

My diet is also not great to be honest and needs improvement. If i improve these things would i be normal?

You Are normal jamie, just unfit (aren't we all!) and very anxious. a lot like me.

I'm all over this forum and probably irritate a few but it's my outlet when I worry even I do look back on it days or weeks later and shake head at myself. Try taking up exercise as they say its good the mind, Im definitely considering it

Thank you i am just so worried I have been focused on als and radiated to like 30 other diseases to be worried about i dont know what to do any more i need help

I'm right there with you; worrying abut melanoma, luekoemia, lymphoma and nose cancer atm.

Thread Information