Hi all.
I am still blogging away. Im not sure whether its helping or not, but I am finding that writing is quite cathartic. I was sent the link to a youtube video of someone who suffered a panic attack whilst driving. She pulled over and whipped her phone out and filmed it. The link to that post is here.

http://anxietypanicker.blogspot.co.u...ic-attack.html

I have also written about when my mental health finally took a turn for the worse, something I have never recovered from years later. I am still bringing the blog up to date with some back history, and then hopefully it will be centred around more current issues that people with panic disorder and anxiety have to deal with.

The blog aims to not be all about me, but about us, the people who suffer. So Id still love some personal experiences or case studies to post up, to raise awareness and reduce the stigma that we all suffer.

Kirsty.x

Oh: First morning for nearly three months that I have gotten up and not had a panic attack for no reason. Result!!! It may be the writing, it may be something else, I don't know. But I am feeling very grateful today.