Hi everybody again,

I almost freaked out today at getting that 'sinking feeling' sort of in the pit of my stomach but sometimes up higher, that twinge of adrenaline I think it is, that signals the possible occurance of a panic attack, but I managed to slow down and remember all the things I learned to stop it before it takes over, and whaddya know, it worked? I just went with the weird feeling and did the abdominal breathing and was okay at the heart racing and soon it subsided after a couple of minutes. I think I accidentally put the thought in my mind about those 'twinges' would make me have a panic attack and then I got scared at that thought and then I did have a 'twinge' and there you have it. Man, the mind works fast, I had to think double time to catch up with it before I scared myself.

But I've been feeling anxious all day (probably due to the sniffles I've been having, too, and it's that time of the month so my tummy wasn't feeling peachy). I just wanted to know if anyone else got that twinge, or that surge of adrenaline and what they do to deal with it too. I think it's a good thing I had this today so next time I feel it I'll know how to deal with it and that I've dealt with it successfully before.