Hello everyone !
I'm 24 and lately my health anxiety has been pretty bad. In March I was convinced I had a brain tumor because of daily localized headaches for 3 weeks (since I had an MRI and it was clear) and headaches have stopped. At the same time I developed constant muscle twitching. And I was then focused on ALS, it really freaked me out for well over a month and then I kind of let it go because I didn't experience any other symptom. Still the twitching has remained and I've learned to live with it and not worry.
Fast forward to last week I am now worried that I have ovarian cancer. I'm on the pill and last week my period was pretty light compared to what I usually have. Didn't think much of it, but when it was over I started urinating every 30 minutes. My bladder felt like it was always full. I had no urgency but still, it was annoying. I'm scared to drink too much now so I drink small quantities and since yesterday it has seemed to improve. Along with that I have permanent pelvic that won't go away, even at night. I've read that those can be symptoms of ovarian cancer.
Should I be worried about that ? I now have trouble knowing if my fears are legitimate since I always made a bigger deal of my symptoms than what they really were...