Thread: Dull ache comes and goes in scrotum

Dull ache comes and goes in scrotum

Hey,

This ache I think I've had for years it seems to move from the Middle bottom in the right testicle and sometimes in both lasting about 3 minutes at a time. It occurred yesterday, last week, and In January. Ive had it for years though about ooh 4-5 years ago now gotta be I found a lump on the epididymis on my right testicle and I never got this checked out it hasn't changed at all.

Maybe anxiety brings this Ache on? Ive been having a fear of bowel cancer for the last 3 weeks I think I'm finally pushing through that one. Anyway I had a hot shower today and did an exam and I can't feel anything the only thing I felt was something spongy behind the testicle the rest felt smooth. However it's aching atm but I'm getting severe ocd Ive checked them probably 20 times today ! I need to stop :( I keep thinking ive missed something.

How obvious would a lump be ?

I just keep checking.

Can anyone help :(

Re: Dull ache comes and goes in scrotum

Something sinister wouldn't come and go and only last a few minutes once in a while over a 4-5 year period. Concerning an obvious lump? That inquiry answers itself.

As far as the self checking? Please not in public! ~lol~ On a positive note, interesting pastime in that the "boyz" are always getting played with

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

At home aha, but stil ive never suffered from ocd like this

Hey Lockey. I get similar pains and sensations in the little fellas. Particularly when Anxious or if I've been sat for a while (great when you have a desk job!)

I've been 3 times in 8 years to get things checked out down there and each time came away satisfied with the doctors opinion and reassurance.

If you find yourself unable to stop self examining, then I'd recommend booking yourself in at your GP. They've seen it all before. It sounds totally normal to me mate.

-------------------------------------
    Anxiety's a git.

Thread Information