Thread: Taste issues

Taste issues

I have been suffering from HA for about two months now. I have experienced almost every symptom from the "symptoms" page. While I was reassured to see that all of this is likely being caused by anxiety, it's frustrating and I'm ready for it all to go away.

The most annoying symptom I've had has been taste issues. I do have some post nasal drip and a stuffy nose at times (blaming this on stress as well), however, there are times when the taste seems bitter/metallic/chemical.

Has anyone else experienced this?? This was the first symptom I developed after the anxiety attack two months ago and has since persisted. It has also been the reason I've developed HA.

Re: Taste issues

Yep, I've had that.

Are you on medication? That can cause it. Do you have any loose fillings or cavities in your teeth? Any gingivitis? Could be from post nasal drip as well. Try a nasal rinse to clear your sinuses if you can.

No meds. Been the dentist who said my teeth are fine. I've also tried nasal rinses and sprays. Nothing seems to get rid of it.

Has it gone away? I'm freaking out over the same thing. Would love to talk to you about it if you fancy sending me a pm. It's really getting me down :( x

Thread Information