Thread: Oral Cancer/Thyroid cancer/head and neck cancer

Angry Oral Cancer/Thyroid cancer/head and neck cancer

Ohhhhhhhhhh boy..
    I'm not really new to this site but I thought I was "cured" of HA, but I got prettymuch backstabbed when I turned my back for one second with too much concerns. So I guess I'll sum up everything I can. I haven't felt myself lately, I have what I believe is a shotty gland in my mouth from causing an injury at the glands location, I'm going to a dentist soon anyway I'd imagine they'd hopefully spot that kinda stuff. I've also got a sore on the inside of my cheek, this just kinda popped up today. But the past few days the area of my thyroid has felt, tight. Specifically on the right side, I do have a really, really bad cavity which is why I'm going to the dentist. I was doing perfect for, however long my minds been at ease from HA, a chronic cough that won't go away, I've convinced myself I've had all these cancers just because I can feel glands and see unusual things. The only thing the doctors were able to find a while back was post nasal, which is harmless. I'm 15 years old and I think I have every cancer in the book, not only that I feel like an idiot for thinking I was cured of HA. Anything would be appreciated, I just needed to mostly vent my concerns.

Re: Oral Cancer/Thyroid cancer/head and neck cancer

Hi leafers, your very young was there anything specific that triggered your health anxiety. We have all had the cancer fears, but please remember if any of us had cancer we would have more symptoms than the ones out anxious brains focus on

Recovering from my conditions and looking to the future.
    I am not very active but do try to reply to mails.

Re: Oral Cancer/Thyroid cancer/head and neck cancer

Tightness in the neck, nagging cough. Sore in my mouth, I'm not worried about the swollen glands at all I already had those looked at when I went through a Lymphoma & Leukemia anxiety stage. This sore looks, pretty abnormal so thats pretty much what set me off. I know I'm not rational at all right now but anxietys been destroying me, I don't know why I'm anxious about all this. :(

Thread Information