Thread: Pins and Needles, White spots in vision etc

Pins and Needles, White spots in vision etc

I am 32, male and have suffered with Anxiety before, about 10 years ago, got better over time, but over the last year I have divorced, my mother was very ill, I was made redundant and moved house. I know thats a lot of stress to put upon a person.
    I got pretty depressed and anxious last year went to CBT and it helped a great deal, it got rid of my depression for one and helped me deal with my anxiety.
    I have started a new job after redundancy and im beggining to get stressed again, although this I beleive is relatively healthly stress.
    I have suffered with ectopic heart beats since i was about 19 (was monitored years ago) - the effect they have on me varies considerably - dependant on how anxious I am. Recently I have been waking up with pins and needles in left arm, and for the 3rd time this year today I have experienced white spots in my vision, this was during a visit to gym - I hadnt worked out as hard as normal either. Ocasionnally I get dizziness and feel I am about to fall?
    Can anyone help me with these symptoms? is it anxiety - allthough i dont feel anywhere near as anxious as 4 months ago? or could it be something more serious?

Re: Pins and Needles, White spots in vision etc

Hi Cleric,

over the last year I have divorced, my mother was very ill, I was made redundant and moved house.
    Sounds like have had alot to deal with over the last year, which as added to your anxiety, i hope things start to improve for you hun!
    If you look at the Symptoms and How to Cope links that are situatted at the left hand side of this page you will find lots of useful information that will help.
    Heres a link for you also that may help with the Floaters(white spots in eyes)which is also very common with anxiety.
    http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/search.php?searchid=44990

Love

Andrea
    xxxx

Thread Information