How do you know if you are crazy ,bipolar,scizoid,or just plain anxious.I get worried because i feel something professionals tell me i dont.But i dont hear voices or do strange things..I do keep asking the same old questions and hear the same old answers from people that smother there anxiety with drugs or drinking.If i could i would but i cannot .Drugs react to me horribly and im allergic to alcohol..I don't want to live like this the rest of my life in fear..I don't want to feel like this all the time with people thinking in their mind what a hypocondriac i am .Im not crazy and I do feel the things I do ,I hear my heartbeat effortlessly and well feel sensations that others do but im not crazy or for the most part want to feel that im not..its strange that I can find comfort in a scarcatic drunk that tells me there is absolutley nothing wrong with me because they are a medical expert and then when sober judges me and thinks im nothing but a hypocondriac.. I hate being crazy ..or not..Im not sure anymore.Im told that I don't feel and experience the things i do but then again how can they be sure..They don't feel them or hear them.? I am scared I don't want to be crazy please help me.. does others feel the way I do?I dont want to exist in worry and fret yet its so tiring just to go out and go through the day everyday . You would think the harder you try the better you would feel yet the way i feel has not subsided but gotten worse from the exercise..I give up what can you do.Am i really crazy or just anxious and will this continue till the last heart beat that I have ..Please God help me I suffer and with a billion others. .what have we done wrong..what have we all done wrong to suffer.Please God take these feelings away and prove we were feeling the things that we are.. and that we arent just losing it..