Quote Originally Posted by .Poppy. View Post
I'm about 3 weeks into my first full-time job (where I am not a student). I think it's good to get out of the house and it's certainly good to make some money and gain some independence.

I'm finding my job to be quite stressful; there's a lot to learn and my supervisors, though nice, can be rather nit-picky about how certain things are done. Sometimes it is necessary as there is a proper procedure to follow, but sometimes it just doesn't. For example, I got in a bit of trouble today because I sent an email out and forgot some attachments. Didn't seem like a big deal to me, but one of my supervisors was upset.

I keep sane by telling myself I'm not doing this forever I'm considering going back to school and getting my master's degree as I can do some classes for free because I work at the university - then once completed I can move on and get a new job.
They got upset because you forgot to attach documents???? Not a big deal at all!
Its their problem. This is why I wont work somewhere where people are like that, I cant cope with it anymore. Thats why Im temping for now.