So I've been contemplating if I should post this

I had an emotional day I felt my throat get pains from trying to suppress emotions. I was going through this when I decided to take some pain mess for leg and hip pain that I was dealing with and will with my throat feeling pain as it is the pills 2 half an inch pills. It felt like they got stuck at the back of my throat. Ok I get it my throats was sensitive at the time. I took a big gulp of water to shake the pills in The throat feeling; will that caused my current fear. So the big gulp went down painfully, slow and just felt odd. It felt like I had a ball stuck at the back of the throat and I could feel like if the cold water was going around it and like if the water was having issues going down, going down painfully while at the same time I felt like it was about to squirt out. The way it felt made me think it might of actually forcefully gone down somewhere else like my lungs. But I would of coughed right? Will after this I have felt like I'm being smothered and my throat feels sore and my nose feels like water went up it and it burns. This happened at 8 pm and it's now currently midnight and I had already been asleep since 10pm. I am breathing shallow.
Lately I've had a fear that I'll die of some freak medical reason. Dunno why just have and to all of a sudden feel this is freaking me out.

When I felt that emotional ache in my throat during the day, at one point during it I got this pain right by my throat. It would pulse with pain with each heartbeat. Made me think of an aneurysm. I was able to brush this off. But all the above I can't shake it.
My throat and nose literally feel as the aftermath of drowning. (I have gone under during beach outings) all that from a big gulp of water?

I am planning on making a trip tomorrow and I do get bad anxiety before a trip could this just be it??
I don't want to ruin a mini vaca because I wanted to go get seen to make sure I wasn't dry drowning 😒