Quote Originally Posted by panic_down_under View Post
Antidepressants often make anxiety worse at the beginning so if irritability is one of your main anxiety symptoms this will likely worsen too. However, the heightened anxiety is usually short-lived, generally resolving within a couple of weeks, but it may spike again after dose
Yep I've definitely noticed that I'm still getting that heightened anxiety about 3 to 4 hours after taking my meds (usually about 2-3pm) and I'm still getting nausea and indigestion plus my appetite is very on and off. Its been two weeks since I started the 10mg...wondering if taking them at night might help instead? I wouldn't want to be kept up at night with side effects though especially as poor sleep was one of the first reasons I went on this medication! I feel so low like I'll never feel better without side effects still plaguing me...I'm emetephobic so the nausea makes me especially anxious in public places. The worst feeling is that I my general all round anxiety is decreased but I'm still getting these anxious spikes as you put it.