Thread: mouth to ear?

mouth to ear?

hey guys does anyone ever get a tightness in there mouth that goes right to there ear.

also is anyone plaugued by constant tension in there are or neck area, like its an iron rod, and no matter what ya do it wont go away?

oh i forgot to add recently i have been getting terrible pains in my feet ,. they kept ,me awakw for ages last night.
    Last edited by airwolf451; 18-04-07 at 11:02. Reason: UpDate

Re: mouth to ear?

Hi

have u tried a chiropractor or got a second opinion.

At the mo I have started an anti depressant called cymbalta -www.cymbalta.com. It is for depression, anxiety and nerve pain. It is used for people who get pain as a symptom of anxiey, depression. I get both and I have hurt my coccyx so it is to help with the nerve pain i get there - its awful.

When I am stressed I also get sore joints so waiting for it to work,
    It might be worth a look on the website if u get physical pain when u r anxious

let me know what u think

x

yeah i have seen a chiropractor, he took some xrays, and found an old injury in my shoulder ( called a separation ) that is causing me trouble with my anxiety. but his treatment is way to expensive.

going to see my doc again today about it, and ask for some physo.

have mentioned it to him before and he offered nothing, he actually refused to believe it was damaged and put it down to anxiety and that it would go in time ( 18 months later and its still here ) . so he is on his last chance today before i change over.

Good luck at the doctors. I'll be thinking of you. Remember assertion!!

U r intitled to some physio. Just because you have anxiety doesnt mean some symptoms cant be helped. My coccyx isnt because I am anxious but it makes me anxious which makes it worse. good luck dont let him fob you off its worth a try if it makes u feel more comfortable

good luck

thanks guys, and i will. im fed up with being ignored and pushed aside by docs.

just becasue we have anxiety doesnt mean we can have other things wrong too.

I Have A Similar problem, but it involves the whole side of my face,neck shoulder and upper back. All on the left side. The chiropractor does help a little, especially if he adjusts my top two vertebre. My doctor says its just tension. I also get bad headaches a couple times a month. I have had this problem for 6 years. When I take antidepressants I don't think about it as much, but I had to go off my medication a year ago due to being pregnant and now I'm breastfeeding. I hate to leave the house because of the discomfort. It gets worse when I am in public. I alsoi carry my baby on that side and it aggrevates my shoulder tension. Sorry I can't help you out much. Walking used to help me though. The swinging of the arms loosened thing up.

Tiff

Thread Information