Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thinking of suicide

Thinking of suicide

I'm really mentaly ill and have become a bed bound disabled person. I have no future and my condition gets worse everyday my mind turned on itself in October 2016. I still also have panic attacks along with the severe schizophrenia. I'm only 21 thinking of just saving myself the pain for the next however many years I have left.

Re: Thinking of suicide

I don't know what help you're currently seeking or whose care you're under, but I suggest you call emergency services and tell them what you've just told us.

They will put me in mental health ward where I am still sick and even worse.

You need to relax and take some deep breathes. You need to find someone to talk too. To let out how you feel.

It's not worth it. At all. I've lost too many people to suicide, and I must say it's definitely not the route to go. Seek help as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by bin tenn View Post
    It's not worth it. At all. I've lost too many people to suicide, and I must say it's definitely not the route to go. Seek help as soon as possible.
    I agree. Not worth it at all. Not only are you letting people around you down but your letting yourself down. Things are not always jolly in everyone's lifes but just know there is people out there worse off then you who keep on pushing and trying to live a happy life. And most probably do. Only you can change your mindset but I do believe its a one path road and the way your talking is not even on the map!!

I see you're in Australia - please call Lifeline or a similar service as talk to someone ASAP. You can get out of this. You have your whole life ahead of you.

No my whole life's not ahead of me I have a team of Drs. My head is really sick from the schizophrenia. Everyday I lay in bed and hear screaming and Can't get thoughts together and live on a cocktail of pills. Only a year ago I was in love with life.

Please ring one of your helplines, I'm not sure what they are in Australia, but I'm england you can ring them anonymously and just chat with them.
    Are you currently on any medication for your schizophrenia? If you are maybe you need to have them changed? Or if not maybe your doctor can try and put you on some to help?
    Please don't feel like your only way out is suicide, you've got a whole life ahead of you, and right now your going through a bad patch but It will always get better.

On a cocktail of medication. It really isn't getting any better it's been along time.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information