Hi, its a few years since Ive posted on here but its back with avengence and Im really struggling.
I had a nasty riding accident 4 weeks ago, a few life style changes, went away for a relaxing holiday that turned into more days of full on anxiety that relaxation. I dont take meds, have tried but they made me feel so much worse and I couldnt cope with the side effects... but I have had anxiety that long that I have learned to cope and deal with what it throws at us.
So last week I had my first every almost fainting episode, it was terrifying, Ive had the light headedness, foggy brain etc etc but this was scary and I was convinced 3 weeks after my accident I was having something like a bleed on my brain. Daft I know and I sat, did the breathing and managed to calm myself down, the lightheadedness lasted the full day then dissapeared as quick as it came. My body is tingling, I feel like Im being really horrid to my hubby, I woke up last night screaming from my bad dream. My teeth hurt from clenching them so much in my sleep and I just feel so fed up.
Daft thing is I helped a friend a few weeks ago with newly diagnosed extreme anxiety and was so proud of myself for getting her through her panic attack and now look at me
Sorry to waffle on and thanks for reading but I was coping fine up until my accident, which I will recover from. It could have been a different story and I know Ive been really lucky, yet all I want to do is cry and for these horrid symptoms to go away!