Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lump IN penis. Anyone had this?

Lump IN penis. Anyone had this?

So, for the first time ever, I am not having Anxiety, and Dr Google has helped me!

I have a lump on my penis, below the head of the penis, on the shaft. It is around the size of a pea, and can be moved. I can actually put my thumb and finger between the lump and my shaft and squeeze it, so it does not feel attached. It is UNDER the skin. So maybe a cyst? It feels pretty hard.

First thing I thought was "Cancer" but after googling, most cancers are a skin type cancer on the penis, effect males over 60 years old, and its very rare.

I have no other strange signs at all, everything is how it usually is down there for me, with what is "normal" for me. I am keeping a close eye on it. I would have seen my doctor this week but he is not in, and its a replacement doctor, however my doctor is a trained urologist, so I would much rather see him.

Has anyone else had this?

Re: Lump IN penis. Anyone had this?

Go to a doctor!

Quote Originally Posted by panicBill View Post
    So, for the first time ever, I am not having Anxiety, and Dr Google has helped me!

I have a lump on my penis, below the head of the penis, on the shaft. It is around the size of a pea, and can be moved. I can actually put my thumb and finger between the lump and my shaft and squeeze it, so it does not feel attached. It is UNDER the skin. So maybe a cyst? It feels pretty hard.

First thing I thought was "Cancer" but after googling, most cancers are a skin type cancer on the penis, effect males over 60 years old, and its very rare.

I have no other strange signs at all, everything is how it usually is down there for me, with what is "normal" for me. I am keeping a close eye on it. I would have seen my doctor this week but he is not in, and its a replacement doctor, however my doctor is a trained urologist, so I would much rather see him.

Has anyone else had this?
    Sounds like a vein to me. If you're really worry, go get it checked out, although i would be surprised if it was something

Quote Originally Posted by Lakme View Post
    Sounds like a vein to me. If you're really worry, go get it checked out, although i would be surprised if it was something
    I thought the only veins in the shaft are the ones you can see? This lump seems to be floating in mid fair, but attatched to something.

I would guess it's a cyst of some kind, or a blocked hair follicle, or possibly a calcification/ calcium deposit.

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Well, eleven days since this post. Could not get to a doctor, however there has been no change at all what so ever. Still the same.

I see you live in the states, we have clinics, emergency rooms and urgent care centers. Please ease you anxiety and see a doctor. We can only offer you emotional support here, we cannot provide a diagnosis to your issue, only a doctor can do that.

Quote Originally Posted by snowghost57 View Post
    I see you live in the states, we have clinics, emergency rooms and urgent care centers. Please ease you anxiety and see a doctor. We can only offer you emotional support here, we cannot provide a diagnosis to your issue, only a doctor can do that.
    I'm fine now, its not changed at all, I actually think it has got smaller.!

Quote Originally Posted by panicBill View Post
    I'm fine now, its not changed at all, I actually think it has got smaller.!
    Well, eleven days might not be long enough to see a big change, even if it were something serious.
    But if it's actually getting smaller, that is certainly promising, and points to it most likely being, as i suggested before, some type of dermal cyst or blocked hair follicle.

I would monitor it closely if I were you, and certainly go to a doctor if it gets bigger. But as long as it's getting smaller, you probably don't have much to worry about.

best wishes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information