Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: propanalol

hi

I took propranolo for about 6 yrs and had no probs

della

I was given Propranalol 80mgs over two years ago to help with the panic attacks, and never put oon any weight, but now they have found out that my BP is high they have upped them to 2 x 80 SR twice a day, I have not noticed any weight gain at all.
    I was on 4 40mgs a day, but it made my head muzzy so he changed them to slow release, My cousin was on them for 16 years, and was weaned off them. Good luck from Blossom

Propranolol saved me - i was initially put on it because of disastrous effects of a skin supplement i used. But i wish i had known about prop three to four years again, as certain times i have been in utter torment from nerves and panic...almost certain i would have had to pack in uni if it hadn't been for propranolol - helps settle my stomach and nerves, its fantastic, and i don't need to use it much - just one tablet for hard occasions is sufficient. I wish i had known about the drug earlier - say yr10 and yr11 in high school - i got bullied largely because i was a nervous, panicky wreck - all of which would be avoided had it not been for nerves. Thank the lord i've discovered this stuff.

hi, i have taken these pills for at least 2 years now and the only side effect i have had is when i miss a dose. it the feeling of a racing heart, panic, all those in to one, but if you need them, yake them, i feel that they do help me. take care, and dont worrie. stace xxxxx

stace

Hi,
    My doc has recently prescribed me with propranalol, after my bugging him for ages LOL, 40mg to take when needed. I haven't taken one yet, but now after reading all of the posts, I think they might help. I get irregular/missed/fluttering heart symptoms that terrify me, but have had medical checks which just say I have an isolated ectopic heartbeat. If the prop can regulate that, they are defo worth me giving them a go. I also take chinese herbal remedies and hope that they won't interfere with the prop? Does anyone know?

Linda.x

i take it and i take a 85mg one a day, and it just takes the edge off things which is better in the long run that trying to tough it out all day eh?

dmcgovern

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information