Thread: Hello everybody

Hello everybody

Sorry for my spelling my name is Charlotte I am 35 years old six amazing kids would like to join this to help with my anxiety and depressio Health anxiety don't really have anyone els to chat to about it they don't understands

Welcome to No More Panic!

Hiya Mummy6 and welcome to NMP

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Re: Hello everybody

Welcome! There is a chat you that is available after your membership of 5 days and there is a wealth of help on the GAD threads! We are here for support! It has helped me. Nice folks are here!

Thanks for your reply take me a while to get round the site but should work how do I post my storey to how all began again

Hi, nice to meet you. To tell your story either create a thread like you did here, or just add it to to this one.

ISB x

Nice to be back iron levels dipped again back on liquid iron 14 months after having my son my son was born after placenta abrubtion that was scary but hey I am here but dealing with health anxiety at the mo and low iron not fun

---------- Post added at 23:19 ---------- Previous post was at 23:08 ----------

The day my life changed 14 months ago but hey me and my son are doing great placenta abrubtion is still very raw 14 months on I had the most terrible birth ever and what a year it’s been my little boy has to have physio now so keeping positive just hope it’s not carbal Palsy so am dealing with health anxiety on both of us at mo and all my other children to I have six children if you want to know more on my storey then ask it’s a positive one now but could of been a lot worse

Thread Information