I have been on Effexor for 3 weeks now With 7 days left to go. 37.5 mg. I absolutely have noticed a positive difference in my mental health. I have also been on adderal for a while, about 6 months. 20 mg IR a day. I have health anxiety that I'm really trying to work on and be realistic about. Before starting Effexor I had a constant dread about me. I just feared everything. Wanted the feeling to go away so bad, but I figured there absolutely had to be something more wrong with me because of how horrible I felt. The anxiety has gone on for almost a year now, although I feel I've had it my whole life, the tipping point was last June. I literally lost my mind. Freaked out non-stop untill I forced myself to beleive I had MS. So bad I actually expirienced many symptoms linked to ms. Slowly I have started to come away from that fear, have had multiple doctors tell me I'm in good health (but I should quit smoking) and to move on. So here I am, wondering if anyone thinks that upping my dosage on Effexor is going to seal the deal and finish off that last 25% of the way I feel I have to go. Also, anyone else have as good expirience as I have so far on this drug? I really had no side effects besides yawning and a little acid reflux. Oh, and the dreams lol. Thank you for reading and responding in advanced