Okay so I have officially been on Effexor for 4 weeks exactly. I thought it was going great... I felt good. Sort of anxious but no where near what I was. Side effects were minimal besides heart racing and frequent yawning for the first 3 days or so. Small things here and there that didn't really effect my day. Two days ago my boyfriend confronted me about how I seemed to be in the lowest depressing just about ever since he has met me. And we met while I was in a really bad place. So that's saying a lot. Then i thought about it, and realized I have actually had zero motivation. I go to work, come home. Lay in bed untill the next day. When I'm not working I'm literally doing NOTHING, This is NOT like me. I have no interest in anything, I have even considered not seeing him anymore Because "what's the point?". I am only at 37.5 on the Effexor. I go to the doctor tomorrow. Does anyone think bringing the dosage up would help this? It really sucks... I feel like this nightmare is never ending.