I feel stuck and depressed.Since I was 17 I've had OCD,social anxiety,and I haven't lived since. I have no friends never had a boyfriend I live with my family still but that ok. I haven't been able to work I barely leave the house cause of my social anxiety. I've been on many meds none worked and I finally found a good therapist I like but don't feel I'm getting better. I didn't realize till I turned 30 that life is passing me by and I'm afraid. I'm afraid to do the things adults do I don't know how to move on. I spend my days crying thinking of the past when I was happy. I hate feeling like this I want to have a life but at same time I'm afraid have no idea where to begin. I hate my age I see nothing but hopelessness and losing people I care about dying looking old before I could find someone and have a family. I don't think I'll ever be happy again. I feel I have time table of when I hve to find someone and have kids before I'm old. I thinking about age all the time my therapist said I'm fixated on my age. I'm sorry if I'm rambling on but I'm typing out how I feel and I'm stuck I miss the past so much I miss being young and don't know what to do. No one understands what this is like. Anyone that could help I'm lost I don't know what to do