Thread: Valium or anxiety problem

Valium or anxiety problem

Hi

I'm going on a short break and this always causes me to melt down with anxiety and panic. Been in bed all weekend. I'm still very unwell n heading off to work. Somehow,😢😢😢. Am wondering if the Valium is zoning me out or panic. Have only taken 5mg split into two over two days.

Feeling desperate emotional sad pathetic angry

2. Re: Valium or anxiety problem

hi, i am exactly the same with breaks so i just avoid them,ive been on one holiday and i found practically bringing my whole bedroom along helped,ie; posters,quilt/sheets/pillow and pillow covers,rug,the plate/cup/cuttlery i use etc.

with the vallium,2.5mg is not a massive mindblowing effect but every ones bodies react differently to medication,you need to speak to a pharmasist or your doctor about it.-
    how long have you been on it?
    vallium has very high physical dependancy issues and can cause exactly the same symptoms you want to get rid of,it or might not might be completely different to you but ill give you an example, i have been on lorazepam for years [have also been on diaz and temaz at different times] and im currently on 1mg,sometimes twice a day;but its every day-i get withdrawal in the morning/afternoon from the night time lorazepam and end up having to take a lorazepam to get rid of the pure anxiety i suffer from the withdrawals,ive only discovered this in the past week or so when my pyschiatrist pointed it out,he is putting me back on 2x5mg daily diazepam as they have a longer half life than loraz but benzos are currently the best for my panic attacks and behaviors.

Thread Information