I'm 52 and have had General anxiety for many years, along with health anxiety (but obviously they didn't have a name 40+ years ago, not were they talked about openly).
I've had a very stressful few years and am now having to move away from my children and grandchildren for financial reasons. Part of me should be excited; I've been accepted at Nottingham University to study humanistic counselling, but all I can think is that I'm dying.

My current fear is that I have a brain tumour. My mum died very suddenly from a brain tumour 15 years ago. I always believed it was from a broken heart, as my dad died 8 months before her.

I'm very short-sighted, and have been buying cheap contact lenses for six months, and now my left eye feels more blurry.

I am terrified of Drs etc (except mental health), and am now too scared to go to opticians as convinced he'll find anomalies with my eye, like they did with my mum.

I'm supposed to be moving next week, and just keep imagining dying alone, with all my family 200 miles away. So scared.