Thread: Bump on back of head/ neck..

Bump on back of head/ neck..

So since yesterday I had this slight pain in the left side of my throat. Almost like when I would swallow somethines it was like something sharp was stuck on my throat. It seems to have let up a good amount but it feels lile its on my left side right behind my jaw. Then tonight I was feeling the area around constantly cause I was afraid of a blood clot and all of a sudden I felt this hard bump on the back of my head (left hand side again), level with my ear lobe maybe an inch or two over from my spine. It doesn't really hurt to push or does it throb but its maybe an inch or less all the way across. It does however feel a little tight on the back/side of my neck now. I swear I've had it happen before but I've been in such a high anxiety state I am nervous. It also tends to not be very noticabke until I turn my head down especially to the right. Anyway has anyone ever gotten this?
    Last edited by Hahneclipse73; 22-05-17 at 04:48.

Re: Bump on back of head/ neck..

I had one on my scalp, sounds like yours, I was very much worried until I constantly scratched it, and then attempted to cut it off with a knife, Anxiety can make you go mad.

Anyhow, don't touch it, I assume you have probably got all manner of bacteria into it. Neck tension is a very common symptom of anxiety.

Re: Bump on back of head/ neck..

Yeah I assumed it was nothing as well just concerned cause of this heightened anxiety. I wouldnt say its very high, more of just a slight bump. But I'm also getting a weird semi sharp pain and uncomfortable feeling in my throat probably right in the spot the left back of my jaw is in. I've also been getting a weird lump feeling in my throat...acid reclux? I do think I have that..

Thread Information