Hello everyone,

I am Amanda or as my friends and family call me Mandy or Manda. I joined No More Pain because I feel lonely suffering with chronic pain syndrome, Dystonia, and high functioning autism, I also have a phobia of clouds. I am trying to figure out what is wrong with me because I have a swollen right arm and a lump has formed on my right pinky . Doctor said everything is normal. When no I wouldn't be asking for help if I knew it was normal. Also my arm wasn't swollen before, I didn't have issues with it before. The doctor never examined my arm. Also just because my blood tests don't show anything doesn't change that something is wrong. My friends and family members all see the changes I have gone through. It is not normal. I am sick. I am going in to my clinic tomorrow morning to either set up an appointment or see a doctor right then, and have them look at my arm. If they don't I am going to have to take action against them for neglecting me. I don't know what else to do. I keep losing feeling in my arm and when it started my pink and middle finger went numb and burned for two weeks. Now I have issues using it and my pinky has a small lump on the joint.

I need support from people who understand my frustrations. 🤗 I wish you all the best.