-Passion 3-

Passion is so powerful because it's not something everybody can acquire. In our society, we have a pretty big emphasis on making money so, generally, people are pursuing money. Oftentimes, they sacrifice their hopes and dreams to accomplish this. There are many people who lie to themselves as they try to convince themselves and others that what they're doing was what they wanted all along.

For those who follow their true passion, they don't need to deceive themselves everyday. They don't need to do pep talks with themselves each morning before work. They look forward to whatever work they're doing and vacation is something that's never on their mind. Those who followed their true passion don't need an alarm clock to get up because they are eager to start each day early doing what they love.

It's also true that their true passion doesn't come easily. It becomes a reality through hard work and hardships. Luckily, people in the western world are quite fortunate in where they live. Their daily lives pale in comparison with those who live in a third world country or in a nation engulfed in a war. I personally think that no one in first world countries have any excuses explaining why they cannot pursue their true passions.

I was ungrateful once. I didn't know how fortunate I was with the life I was living where I had access to electricity, internet, food and shelter. I didn't have to worry about my next meal and there are job opportunities that can keep me from starving. I also have parents who can provide me to a certain extent. What excuses can I come up with compared to those in a war torn country?