Hi, thank you for all your support about my cat getting diagnosed with cancer. It was very hard for us. But I have good news and I decided to tell it to you too. So, we didn't give up and we took our cat to other vet, this one took more blood to perform blood count + specific blood tests. I sent her the ultrasound result with all the images. After performing the blood tests, the test came with perfect results (just a few anemia because of the 2 or 3 days my cat wasn't able to eat). She said that she doesn't see any suspicious and that it may be only an inflammation.
So, after all she told us our cat doesn't have cancer and that it was a really bad missunderstanding and she can't believe the other veterinarian told us that she was going to die. She told us about possible intoxication or some kind of virus or bacteria.

This was the second time she got diagnosed with something mortal and she survived and ended having nothing wrong and her name is Mili (Milagros) which means Miracles in english language. I think she's a miracle after all