Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Echocardiogram fear !!

Echocardiogram fear !!

Had echo but don't see cardiologist for a week or so. Can anyone help with the attached results as I'm scared ?!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Echocardiogram fear !!

Also this
    Attached Images Attached Images

Anyone ? My HA is bad at the moment !!

---------- Post added at 19:35 ---------- Previous post was at 15:50 ----------

Bad anxiety at the moment !!

Autumn,

Unfortunately no one here is qualified to interpret the test results. There are a lot of "normal" written all through it and it looks like they're practicing "CYA" medicine with a visit to the cardiologist.

Let us know what they say...

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

What's CYA ? Thanks for replying as my HA is out of control at the moment !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Autumn4 View Post
    What's CYA ? Thanks for replying as my HA is out of control at the moment !!!
    CYA = Cover Your Arse

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

It's the mitral & tricuspid regurgitation that's freaking me out!! I can't get calm & I can't eat. I'm in full on panic thinking I'm about to die !! I know I sound like a baby & I should get a grip on myself.

Mitral and tricuspid regurgitation is a common finding and more than likely nothing to be concerned about. Try your best to focus on all the times this report says normal. In fact, count them out and keep that number in your head whenever you feel freaked out. You’ll speak with your cardio soon and I’m sure they’ll reassure you that you’re fine.

Thank you for your kind reply. It's so difficult to stay calm as it was a complete surprise. I'm also dealing with other family health issues & it all gets v overwhelming.

Competely understandable, just breathe, you’re going to be absolutely fine! You’re stronger than the fear, tell it to go somewhere and screw itself and live your life. You’re healthy, you’re not going to drop dead from some sort of heart condition, I promise you that.

Breath easy, do whatever you can to relax. Lay down, listen to some relaxing music..whatever it takes.

YOU. WILL. BE. FINE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information