Thread: Hi Everyone

Hi Everyone

Been reading the forum posts for some time now and have often gained some clarity from them. I am a 36 year old mother of 2 girls 1.5 and 4. Moved to London to be with my husband and left all my family and friends behind in Birmingham. So many changes here and such little support network has exasperated my already underlying anxiety issues. Especially since having the children. I am having some counselling at present which seems to be helping but over the last couple of weeks something has put me back to square one.
    I had a copper coil fitted back last year and since then had some heavy periods and painful mid cycles. But recently have had spotting especially after sex. My last smear was about 8 months ago and was clear. I also had some further swabs and a couple of internal examinations by nurses very recently and they said it looks 'fine' in there. Howver i am convinced i have something sinister. They have referred me to a gynaecologist as i also had fibroids in pregnancy and they have also speculated endemitriosis. I keep thinking i have cancer of some kind and its making me depressed again. I hate feeling like this. I feel like such a weak person and mother. I cant cope with many things especially when the kids get ill i think the worst. I wish i could be strong for them at least

Welcome to No More Panic!

Hiya Zelly80 and welcome to NMP

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Thread Information