Thread: Im Scared And Can't Deal With This Anymore

Im Scared And Can't Deal With This Anymore

I cant stand this THUNDERING PULSE in my head anymore.I have pushed on and worked hard and kept busy and everyday seems to get worse and worse.The back of my neck hurts when I wake and my throat and ears hurt like I have a lump in them.

I feel my head stopped up but I write it off to sinus yet the thundering never stops..I get a break sometimes when there is too much going on for me to hear it or if I get in the truck to drive I cant hear it for a bit .

I pray everynight it will go away but its not..Its just louder the next day.I feel more and more sick everyday and just phsycally ill.Even now ,I normally can type and type without problems.My fingers don't seem to want to work.

I have been told im listening for my pulse..that cannot be.My body aches my chest hurts and my neck and ears and throat ache.Although like I said its a good probability that its just sinus but everyday ..God help me..

Today I got up stumbled outside did the chores of feeding the animals as I was making my breakfast I noticed my hands weak.Kind of like they couldnt function.I had just been outside with no problems..

IS this all related...? Feeling so bad..and now even my fingers refusing to type.? I don't know how I can go on? I get excited mentally about doing things and I want to but just dont feel like it physically..Now if my fingers refuse to work..Im really going to have problems..Im really scared...

Anyone else have a problem with a thundering pulse in their ears and it worse during allergy and hay fever season?I think someone replied they had it all the time one time here..and they said yes during sinus problems they said it was horrible.Im scared i just want to know that im not going to keel over and die of a bad artery or anurism or something.

I have read months ago where hearing your pulse and a pressure in your throat indicated something of a blockage but then again i don't remember.I talk to my nurse friend on the phone and told her the things I feel and she just says im out of shape.How can I get into shape hearing a thundering pulse and every skipped beat in my head.

It scares me beyond belief .Most days I keep going no matter what but there are days that I wake up and just say .God I just can do this anymore..whatever is wrong with me please fix it or just take me..

Im too that point..Nothing seems to overide those thoughts..Please someone tell me this could be nothing again..I know that I have posed so many questions on here before but today is miserable.My eyes sting,my ears are stopped up my head feels like one giant washrag and my throat hurts and im miserable.Could it be.. just allergies and sinus..and resonating through my head to make the pulse sound worse?

Most people that tell me they have this pulse thing is when they have panic attacks..these arent panic attacks or getting to much exercise..Its all the time..If I hold my head one way it quits but I cant go through life holding my head that way .I need some relief and dont know where to turn..Give me hope please?

Re: Im Scared And Can't Deal With This Anymore

HI MICHAEL
    IT DOES SOUND LIKE ALLERGIES TO ME. MY HUSBAND HAS ALLERGIES AND HE HEARS HIS HEART BEATING IN HIS EARS. BUT I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL MICHAEL WITH THIS ANXIETY. IT IS NOT VERYS NICE. SOMEDAYS YOU WAKE UP AND FEEL NORMAL AND OTHER DAYS YOU JUST FEEL LIKE CRAP. LIGHTHEADED. HEART POUNDING HEAT MISSING BEATS HEART FLUTTERING. AMD WONDER IF THIS IS REALLY ANXIETY. BUT I GUESS IT MUST BE MICHAEL. WE ARE ALL STILL HERE. I AM GOING THROUGH A PHASE RIGHT NOW FEELING VERY DOWN AND QUESTIONING IF THIS IS REALLY ANXIETY. SO YOU ARE NOT ALONE IN THIS AT ALL. I SURE HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON
    DEBERA

i have that pulse thing everyday and it never leaves me its like when youve just left aloud party full of music and you can still here it ringing in your ears and it never goes away from the minute you wake to when you go to sleep

Thank God Thank God that you have both come to my resue..I read sometimes when I slip and indulge on the internet that others have this but it makes me feel wondeful when people that I know that I dont know...tell me they feel the same way ,

God bless you both for your coming forward and hopefully If I can find the power to overcome this force that is bringing me down and learn to ignore it like I have tinnitus for almost 30 years..I will be ok..

Its just when I do get bouts of anxiety and Im pretty sure it causes acid and the acid generates gas and causes my heart to skip I can hear it and then there are times when I exhurt and I can feel and hear my heart beat skip..

I think thats why they give those treadmill test to see if your heart messes up on demand..But then there are other times you feel that your heart is not doing that and is working fine on demand..

I makes me feel like Im one short of a six packing: meaning that im just losing it.How can you exhert and your heatbeat not even peak a hundred and then when not exherting it will be over a hundred,yet at night it will be beating 62 and then other times 78 to 83 and none of it makes sense.

But I want to thank you both.. you have just made me feel a thousand percent better and I hope that your problems and depression fades away like an old thorn does and turns to dust and you go back to being the person you once were too..I wish that for all of us and once again .God bless you for your replies and take care..Michael

Thread Information