Thread: Their Hereeeeeeeeeeeeee....

Their Hereeeeeeeeeeeeee....

Terrible terrible day.. feeling things i have never felt before and everything at one time.Feeling of no breath,weakness just odd weakness all over.. Hurting like there is a lump in my throat ..and also just general feeling of something wrong.

I don't want to feel like this..Is everything coming into play and im feeling something bad is going to happen since I feel everything at once...

Or am I just laying around to much today at odd angles and its just sensations..Im feeling lost and alone and breathe but can't breathe..Head feels stopped up yet then im ok.I get up and feel my heart pounding and hard to breathe next moment sensations in my body and feeling of weakness in my arms and legs

Could it be my imagination again...or they are back..? Anxiety ,muscle spasms or could this be it..Legs and feet feel swollen yet you look at them now and they look normal but sit in a chair and pull them up and look at them and the appear bluish or purple..

Whats happening to me..Am I never going to have a good day again..? I suppose its sunday and everyone is asleep or doing other things..Its just as well..If I make it through the night I will post a reply tomorrow saying im ok..Its 2am here in the states and early morning in the UK .Everyone is reading their sunday news and relaxing and im freaking to waking up on a sunday or not..

By the way for those of you that wanted me to journal im doing the next best thing.I am writing a book about this place and its feelings that all feel and the things I feel and etc etc etc..It helps a lot and those that encouraged me to journal its greatly appreciated .Maybe something is to come of me doing a book..

I hope so and those of you that read this pray that my night is easy and the symptoms subside..God Bless you and Take care..Michael

Re: Their Hereeeeeeeeeeeeee....

I'm sorry you are having such a bad time. I know how you feel because i fell like this on most days! It is a horrible feeling and i am sorry that i do not have an answer for you or i would be able to stop it happening to me too. I only wish i knew the answer to all of this and i would be able to help everyone with it. They say to distract yourself, sometimes it works for me but most times it doesn't. It does subside some but with me it always comes back. I hope you are feeling better now. Just thought i would offer my support and tell you that i know what it feels like. At the moment, well for the past week, my hands are on fire and red and feel swollen, but don't look it. Don't know why and it scares me, they also pulsate, warm weather doesn't help either. And they feel all tingly too. Is this how your feet are? It's not a nice sensation and i can't get rid of it. Let us know how you are feeling now.x

Re: Their Hereeeeeeeeeeeeee....

Angie, There is no answer.. just questions..and everybody stumbing in the dark trying to get the answers and the dark is void of them..Its ok..I guess venting here helps a lot and people just saying "hey its ok..im dealing with the same." helps a lot.. thank you .. and hope that you feel better..

Its so odd the weird things that happen to us..but then again I wonder if we are just the ones that notice it..Ever been in a crowd and see people that there are things wrong with their hands or their faces look spotted or weird..? I mean.. must be they see it they accept it and go on.I have known people with weird things wrong with them never mentioniing it until you do one day..

Maybe we are just all the creative people in the world and our minds respond to our thoughts and produce things that brush our brains..Maybe we are the detailed people of the world.. that notice what others do not or too busy to notice..

I can't help but think of a scene in the movie Predator ..the first movie..These guys were blazing it out and just shooting everything that moved and one of the guys arms had a gash in it a big one and he was bleeding and the other guy says. Hey you are bleeding..and the guy looked at him and said .."I dont have time to bleed" and the other guy said ok.. you have time to duck.. meaning get out of the way im going to launch a grenade..So maybe its that maybe we have the time and do notice.

Its just one of those things we think to much and notice to much but its what makes us who we are.All the creative geniuses ever lived had anxiety and hypocondriac symptoms and just being over sensitive but the great works came from them.. I mean the list goes on from being a druggy to crossing the sexual barriers to well just about anything that is bizarre and unsual but their works are some of the most fantastic in the world..

So well you have to wonder.. ok we have anxiety .. then does that make us more attuned to life than others.. is it part of our personalities that we notice more...i would be willing to bet..that 99.9 percent of everyone on this board that writes here is gifted in a way that most of the general public isnt.. so well that could be it.. or we might all be connected.. Maybe we are all abductees the aliens are doing experiments on lol.. Who knows but thanks for your support luv and hope you feel better to and thanks for writing to me..Everything that most say to me here makes me feel better and actually like there is hope..Thanks again..Michael

Thread Information