So here I am on holiday sitting in our caravan in Scotland, sobbing. Have struggled with HA for many years and manage to get in top of it eventually. However I put off going to the docs for fear of requiring tests and the fear of waiting for bad news. Been doing well recently until I started my period whilst on holiday. It started as normal but has continued now for 9 days. My anxiety levels are insanely high and I feel sick, shaky and can't stop crying. Convinced it is one of the gynae ca's. I'm 43 and all heath sites remind me that this is a dangerous sign when you are over 40. I dread going to the toilet to see more blood. I have low stomach pain and low back pain. I'm spoiling the last few days of our holiday for my hubby and 3 children. I realise I need to see my gp, but as I've said, I've already got into a cycle of fearing the worst if I go. I was due a smear a few months ago, which I haven't attended. All previous smears have been ok. So so down. Sorry for the post. I just needed to write it down x