Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pins and needles/ tingling sensation hands and feet

Pins and needles/ tingling sensation hands and feet

Hi there

I have been bad with health anxiery for years and for some reason this year from may ive had ongoing health issues/anxieties

The new one this week is tingling in feet and hands rally worried again, ive no appetite either and eat for worrying

Anyone else had these symptoms with anxiety

Thanks

Jayne x

Re: Pins and needles/ tingling sensation hands and feet

Very common anxiety symptom. Check out the bottom of the page. There are several similar post links.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Thanks for the reply ive driving myself silly thinking Ms, brain tumour x

Wow am I glad I found this. Literally you could have written this for me since may also I have had terrible health anxiety of which I haven't had for years. My concerns are also brain tumour or MS.

My symptoms are warm hands that feel like they're going numb but never actually do fully. Like I can still feel things and feel my skin and I also have been getting it on my face also which is my main concern. That feeling of it feels numb and warm but just isn't becuase I can still feel me touching my face, tickling. It's really strange and I have been going crazy about brain tumour for thenpast 2-3 weeks since it's been happening.

Please tell me you have this same feeling!

I have hot hands and feet which come and go in the day this pins and needles is a new symptom, I'm so sick of worrying its so hard getting through the day with constant worries and no one understands

Yes everything I explained is a new symptom for me also. But think of it this way. What are the chances of both of us, having exactly the same symptoms and being on an anxiety forum and having a brain tumour. When only 16,000 people a year in the U.K. Are diagnosed with one. I'd say we have better chance at winning the lottery wouldn't you agree?

This sounds like a symptom of anxiety-induced hyperventilation. I had a bad episode of this many years ago, where my left arm was tingling (which I assumed was a heart attack symptom), legs were tingling, and even the top of my head was tingling. I had no clue what was going on, what was causing this, so of course I was convinced I was about to die. Turns out it was just a panic attack triggering the hyperventilation, which in turn caused the tingling. That's my guess based on your description.

Isnt health anxiety horrible its takes over your life thanks guys for the feedback x

very common with anxiety

The symptom of tingling pins and needles is quite common, I get it in my hands and around my mouth. I think it's due to hyperventilation. We tend to shallow breathe all the time without knowing it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information