Thread: can anyone relate watery mouth etc etc

can anyone relate watery mouth etc etc

this is going to be along one sorry. well for along time i was getting such a dry mouth and i was very chesty everytime i went to speak my mouth would dry up ur i would sound very chesty in my voice this went on and has done for so long i spoke to my gp and told her i was abit worried and that i think i might have throat cancer she told me not to be silly as i havent got throat cancer how she can tell by just looking at me i dont no.anyway its gone bad to worse as now my mouth seems to get very watery my throat feels as if its closing and im full of flem all the time i have this pain at the top of my stomach which at the moment looks very bloated and uncomfodable i do suffer from irritable bowl but this feels somewot different im so convinced this is cancer of the stomach ur my gullet as everytime i eat somethink it burns and i then bring it back up ive read lots of posts on here about heart burn and such but i havent yet come across any of these symptoms which im getting watery mouth sounding chesty with a dry mouth which has gone on for months is this somethink more serious im sitting here now so uncomfortable

Re: can anyone relate watery mouth etc etc

Sounds like allergy and tension combined and also too much salt and maybe too much sugar in your system .but throat cancer no.. this is all symptoms of anxiety and well just being nervous and stress..just relax and keep repeating it will go away its just a feeling it will go away and try to relax every part of your body like a limpless wash cloth and keep doing that over and over during the day and the feelings you get will subside and let go of you and they will be a thing of the past.Also remember this..dont sweat the small stuff.. because its all small stuff.. roughly translated dont worry be happy and its not worth causing yourself to get sick over..let it go.. M

Thread Information