Thread: Milton Sterilising fluid

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Milton Sterilising fluid

Hi there everyone

Okay so there I was in Tesco and saw it on the self a bottle of Milton Sterilising fluid for £1, yes just £1 so throwing caution to the wind I approach it and see that it has a "New Fresh Fragrance" so now I am excited no more bleach fragrance how nice. So approach till, and purchase the fluid, really excited I speed home (okay okay some poetic licence allowed here)on reaching my house I think, "no come on, be patient, you have no time for cleaning wait until your friend arrives, that way you can pretend you are house proud" so obeying my alter ego I stash the goods in the cupboard, ready to surprise my unsuspecting guest. The days fly by as I await the chance to use this new frangranced Milton.

She arrives, we eat and I wash up, I notice my sink has a somewhat unpleasant odour and so I think "Wahaaay, here's my chance, I can use my new fragraned Milton," so with a deftness equal to harry houdinis escapes I produice the fluid, and surpise my unsuspecting guest with my desire to do some cleaning, with baited breath I spray the fluid and...........yes, sure enough, it is a fresh new frangrance and we liked it so much I decided to practically dismantle kitchen to clean and any area that could be sprayed got sprayed so now I have the cleanest and most bacteria free kitchen in the whole of the country. Hop eyou all enjoyed this story and I can see you all now rushing out to buy some!!!

LOL Stargazer!

I searched Sainsburys for it but don't seem to stock it. See - now I'm hooked too

Karen xx

Re: Milton Sterilising fluid

I'll get you some as a present how about that! Your birthday present LOL! and to make it extra special I'll get you the wipes too, though they don't have to same smell

Well that story will please my little bleach mad friends Karen, Lisa and Happyone!!

I myself will be content with applying abit to a cloth and leaving it there so people can smell it and think I'm very clean, while I will be lounging on the settee watching Big Brother and eating pringles!!

Love Piglet

Lol Stargazer

Lol Piglet - I don't use bleach in my cleaning frenzy's though Well I use it rarely down the loo and VERY rarely elsewhere like plugholes but that's all. I only use natural unscented products in general lol. I thought Milton stuff was for baby's bottles anyway

Lisa x
    Last edited by Quirky; 09-06-07 at 00:21.

LOL! Thanks for the present Stargazer!

Unlike Lisa, I use bleach everywhere, particularly in the bin and a double dose if the bin has crumbs in it .

Karen xx

Thread Information