Hi there everyone

Okay so there I was in Tesco and saw it on the self a bottle of Milton Sterilising fluid for £1, yes just £1 so throwing caution to the wind I approach it and see that it has a "New Fresh Fragrance" so now I am excited no more bleach fragrance how nice. So approach till, and purchase the fluid, really excited I speed home (okay okay some poetic licence allowed here)on reaching my house I think, "no come on, be patient, you have no time for cleaning wait until your friend arrives, that way you can pretend you are house proud" so obeying my alter ego I stash the goods in the cupboard, ready to surprise my unsuspecting guest. The days fly by as I await the chance to use this new frangranced Milton.

She arrives, we eat and I wash up, I notice my sink has a somewhat unpleasant odour and so I think "Wahaaay, here's my chance, I can use my new fragraned Milton," so with a deftness equal to harry houdinis escapes I produice the fluid, and surpise my unsuspecting guest with my desire to do some cleaning, with baited breath I spray the fluid and...........yes, sure enough, it is a fresh new frangrance and we liked it so much I decided to practically dismantle kitchen to clean and any area that could be sprayed got sprayed so now I have the cleanest and most bacteria free kitchen in the whole of the country. Hop eyou all enjoyed this story and I can see you all now rushing out to buy some!!!