Thread: Headaches every day

Headaches every day

Hi I hope some of you can help me. I have had 10days now of constant headaches. I thought the reason being was having moved to a new building with my work (not a new job) the change of lights to big fluorescent lights triggered my headaches.... but... having been away from them for the past 5days has made no difference! I have had an eye test and had my blood pressure taken and it has all come back normal! I have convinced myself I have a Tumour why else won't these headaches disappear!! Doctor thinks it is a tension headache but do they really last that long? What is tense? My neck and shoulders feel fine to me??The pain is mainly on both sides of my temple and occasionally at the front. I can feel what feels like my heart beating on both sides all day long and the pain increase comes and goes.

Re: Headaches every day

Hi!
    I know your post is a few weeks old but I just wondered if you resolved your headache problem as I seem to have the same thing - headache everyday for nearly a month now. Eye check and bp all fine. Docs have said a mix of cluster/tension and migraine headaches?!?

Hope u feel better x

Thread Information