Thread: Hello everyone! :)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hello everyone! :)

Hi everybody!

I'm Nikx and I'm a 21 guy from Bulgaria.
    My anxiety started with that first panic attack about four months ago. Back then I didn't know what was going on and I was scared to death. But now as time has passed I am no longer having panic attacks as I learned to accept them. I found out that accepting eliminates them completely for me.

The only thing that is left now is my anxiety which I fear has escalated to a GAD (Generalised Anxiety Disorder), though I have not been diagnosed with it still, as I have yet to go to a psychotherapist or psychiatrist. My GP however calmly announced that I have a Panic Disorder, which I don't agree with, as I don't experience panic, as much as I experience anxiety because of the physical symptoms that are left. One of my biggest struggles alongside the psychical symptoms is the derealization. I find coping with it hard as I usually am a perfectionist and like to be in control.

At the moment I am using Lavender essential oil to help with the sleeping issues, and am taking a pill called Remotiv that my GP prescribed.

That's my story in some words.

Have a lovely day!

Nikx <3
    Last edited by Nikx; 18-09-17 at 21:45.

Thread Information